Registration is now open for the 6th ActivePivot User Group (APUG) conference in London on 6th June!
Every year, Quartet FS’ client and partner community convenes at the APUG to learn about compelling use cases for our in-memory aggregation technology ActivePivot, discover our latest innovations and share the experience of other clients.
Top reasons to attend
- Learn why ActivePivot’s Hybrid Transactional Analytics Processing capabilities create opportunities to build “always-on” sense-and-respond applications
- Hear from Commerzbank how they deliver timely liquidity risk reporting to meet ever changing regulatory requirements
- Hear from Nomura how they give real-time visibility into risk and P&L to their Credit and Rates traders across the globe
- Learn how to look for red flags, perform “as of” root cause analysis, and react to the unexpected, with the latest additions to the ActivePivot suite
- Hear from global software provider UNIT4 how their “UNIT4 Business Analytics” solution puts the power of ActivePivot into the hands of non-programmers